Did You Know ...
Research shows that about 70% of people age 65 or older will need long term care services at some point in their lifetime(1). This is one of the reasons why long term care insurance has become a frequently requested employee benefit.
Group Long Term Care Insurance (LTCI) is a comprehensive program
Showcasing your organization as a forward-thinking employer, group LTCI can enhance your ability to:
• Retain and attract valuable employees with a contemporary LTCI benefit program
• Improve productivity and minimize absenteeism for employees as caregivers
• Receive potential tax advantages
When offered as part of your benefits package, LTCI provides employees with a way to help:
• Protect their savings and assets
• Protect their family and friends from the burden of caregiving
• Protect their ability to choose where care is received
We are committed to you and your employees and provide you with:
• Insurance companies with a solid history of dedication to LTCI and unparalleled claims expertise
• Seamless employer experience through dedicated account management and turnkey implementation
• Personalized marketing and web capabilities.
If you are an employer seeking to make a positive difference in the way employees plan ahead for their future, please call us toll-free today at 866 582.4669.
Or feel free to contact us by email.
(1) Medicare & You. National Medicare Handbook, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, revised 12/20/11. For copies of this publication call 1-800-Medicare.